LATEST REVISION: MARCH 2021
By using these Platforms, you agree to the following:
You will not reveal your personal identity (i.e full name, I/C, phone number, email address, social media or other identifiable information)
You will not ask for a User or Viber's personal identity (i.e full name, I/C, phone number, email address, social media or other identifiable information)
You will not share, screenshot or distribute conversations conducted on the Platform.
Collection of Personal Information
We may collect personal information which relates to an individual and who is identifiable from that information, such as personal details (including your age, gender, phone number, email address) or any information which you have provided in registration/application forms or any other similar forms and/or any information about you that has been or may be collected, stored, used and processed by PlusVibes from time to time. In addition, we may from time to time request certain other personal information which may be relevant for the purposes of providing our services to you. If you provide any personal information relating to a minor, you warrant that you are the parent or legal guardian of such minor and have the necessary authority to provide such information and the applicable consents.
While the provision of personal information is not obligatory, it is required in connection with the purposes as stated below, and if we do not have this information we may not be able to carry out the purposes or provide our services to you.
Cookies, analytics and automatic collection of information
The Company does not collect cookies through its Platform. Your preferences are obtained through information that you have disclosed. These information will be used for analysis purposes to help us improve the user experience. We may use and disclose aggregated and anonymised statistics about usage of this Platform or our services. If you enrol via an employer, general aggregated data and engagement information will be shared with your employer.
Use of Personal Information
We may use your personal information for any of the following reasons:
· To provide services or to perform any of the Company’s obligations towards you
· To process, manage or verify your request or application for any services
· To validate and/or process payments, rebates, refunds and charges
· To send you alerts, updates, mailers, promotional materials and the like from the Company, our partners, advertisers or sponsors and to communicate with you about services/products that may be of interest to you from us, partners or other third parties
· To facilitate or enable any checks as may be required
· To manage our business and for internal purposes (such as auditing, data analysis, database records, evaluating our services and effectiveness of our marketing efforts, research and risk management)
· To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
· To enforce our legal rights or obtain legal advice
· To perform functions described at the time of collection of the personal information
· To respond to questions, comments and feedback from you
· To communicate with you for any of the purposes listed in this Policy
· For any other purpose that is ancillary to or in furtherance of these above purposes or which is required by law or any regulatory authorities or where we have your permission to do so
In connection with the above use of your personal information, we may disclose such personal information to the following:
· Medical or /healthcare practitioners, or psychiatrist as defined in the Mental Health Act 2001, professionals and service providers, agents, contractors, third party service providers who provide various services or facilities to us in connection with this Platform, our business or operations or who have contractual arrangements with us
· Partners with whom we have a relationship in connection with your transaction with us or your requested services
Certain registered counsellor or psychiatrist or medical practitioners or healthcare providers/professionals may require your express consent or submission of certain information or documents in connection with the provision of services to you. If so, you will be requested to provide such express consent, forms or information (as the case may be) in order to proceed with the provision of the services.
Third Party Platforms or providers
Through the Platform and/or the services, you may obtain access to certain third parties such as psychiatrist or medical or healthcare practitioners, professionals or providers and other portals or applications. The privacy policies/personal data protection notices of such third parties are independent from that of PlusVibes’s and you should review such policies/notices carefully as the use of information disclosed to such third parties is subject to such policies/notices.
The Company provides a chat service where users are able to connect and chat with Vibers. The Company has a 24-hour chat storage policy, however it does not process the conversations. After 24-hours, messages will not be available on the cloud storage but may be available on the device from where it was sent to or from.
You have the option to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us and selected third parties and limiting the distribution of your personal information. You can do so by contacting us via the contact details below or so far as applicable, by accessing your registration/account with us or by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in certain electronic communications we may send to you. When we receive your request to opt-out from receiving marketing communication, it may take up to fourteen (14) working days for your opt-out to be updated in our records and systems. Accordingly, you may still receive marketing communication during this short period of time. Kindly be reminded that even if you opt-out from receiving marketing communication, we may still contact you for other purposes in relation to the transactions between us or the services you have requested from us.
Protection of Personal Data
We take the necessary security and technical measures to protect the security and confidentiality of personal data in compliance with applicable law. The transmission of payment information (such as credit card and account numbers) is protected through the use of encryption such as SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protection.
Checking and Updating Your Details and Passwords
If you wish to access, verify or correct any of your personal information, you may do so by contacting us via the contact details below. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information or carry out the requests. This proof of identity may take the form of your username/e-mail address and password submitted upon registration (so far as applicable). Therefore, you should keep this information safe as you will be responsible for any action which we take in response to a request from someone using your username/e-mail and password. If you have an account with us, you can also update your personal information by accessing your account. You undertake to keep safe and not disclose to third parties, your account information, including passwords. We are not responsible for any misuse or disclosure of access information or passwords. Please contact us if any of your personal data subsequently becomes outdated, inaccurate or incomplete to help ensure the accuracy of the data in our records.
Changes to the Policy
We reserve the right to modify and change this Policy from time to time, without prior notice. Any changes to this Policy will be published at this Platform and your continued use of the Platform or our services will constitute your acceptance of the modified Policy.
If there are any inconsistencies between this Policy and the terms and conditions of the services we provide to you, the latter shall prevail.